9:00am to 5:00pm - Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center - Free with Wisconsin Tasting admission!
· Take a self-guided tour through the discovery center including the Land O’Lakes Birthing barn and hands-on exhibits.
· Ride our coach bus to the Grotegut Dairy Farm - bus tours available at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
· Admission is included with your Wisconsin Tasting admission, so come early to experience the center before the day's festivities begin!
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Performance from The Honeygoats
· Located outside in the east parking lot.
· Free and open to the public.
· Bring your lawn chairs and spend the day.
12:00pm to 4:00pm - Wisconsin Tasting in Conference Center
· Sample a wide variety of Wisconsin’s deliciously produced edibles; including cheese, sausage, popcorn, beer, cranberries, wine and more.
· Receive three raffle tickets to bid on baskets and other items filled with Wisconsin farm goodness!
· Tickets are $10 for Farm Wisconsin Members and $20 for non-members and are available until September 27th. Tickets may be purchased at the door for $25.
8:00am to 4:00pm - The Wisconsin Cafe
· The Wisconsin Cafe, located inside of Farm Wisconsin, will be open for breakfast and lunch for items listed on the menu.
· Food will also be available outside for purchase including walking tacos, pulled pork sliders and venison hot dogs.